Auslogics BoostSpeed 9.1.0.0 Serial Key (FREE)

Auslogics BoostSpeed 9.1.0.0 Serial, Auslogics BoostSpeed 9.1.0.0 Key, Auslogics BoostSpeed 9.1.0.0 Serial Key, Auslogics BoostSpeed 9.1.0.0 Serial Number
Description:
Auslogics BoostSpeed 9.1.0.0 Serial Key  the ideal solution to keep your PC running faster, cleaner and error free. This powerful optimization suite will boost Internet connections, tweak Windows to its peak performance, clean registry and block annoying ads. Its a great way to keep your computer clean and optimized.

What's New...?
  • Improved repair algorithms that work faster now to save you even more time;
  • Advanced testing and tweaking done to make the program even safer;
  • Full info on your disk drives in Disk Defrag and Disk Doctor tools for improved convenience;
  • Updated interface with livelier background color options, so you can enjoy your BoostSpeed experience more;
  • Database of potential system tweaks expanded for even better optimization effect.
How To Install:
  1. Install the app. Make sure you close it completely from tray.
  2. Copy and replace fix file in program directory. Reboot if required.
  3. Block the app in firewall.
Screenshot:

Download Auslogics BoostSpeed 9.1.0.0 Serial Key

Auslogics BoostSpeed 9.1.0.0 Serial Key Only

24 comments

Yes..it's a great software. You can check my review here: Review on Auslogics Boost Speed 8

Thank you guys SOOO MUCH!! :D I must admit that i was a little wery of downloading it at first, but after it installed it works just fine and the key actually works!! Unlike other torrents...

You guys rock!!

Well, it worked until I ran DrWeb CureIT! that somehow disabled Auslogics. I had to reinstall and i did unplugged from the web, but because i had it on my machine before, I did not have to re-enter the code. The program was already full. But, when i reconnected to the web, it now rejects my code!

I uninstalled, reinstalled and I am now through all four codes! at best they only worked for a day or less than that before Auslogics rejected them. Now I know i can't have a full boostspeed 8 for free because IT KNOWS its been on my machine before and detected unpaid codes! Can anyone help me WIPE all memory and record from my machine that Auslogics was ever on there? My gut tells me this is similar to trying to nab photoshop. you gotta either apply a crack or edit the HOSTS file, If i could just fix this one problem on my end, and "make" Auslogics "think" that this is the first time it was ever on my computer (when its not) then entering the first code disconnected from the web should work once and for all.

Or is this problem on Auslogics end and not mine? Am I screwed?

try iobit uninstaller to clean the registry that might help or restore it to the point where it was working

Lol, adware galore, fucking shit on my VM.

the key is did not work :V

Estou a procurar a chave actual, algém me pode ajudar ?