Changes in CCleaner 5.38:
- Edge: Session clean no longer removes set-aside tabs.
- Chrome: Added support for cleaning cookies from Local Storage.
- Chrome Local Storage Cookies can now be managed from Cookie Manager.
- CCleaner no longer cleans the list of files waiting to be renamed.
- Fixed 'Error opening file for writing' error.
- Fixed a library dependency that was preventing CCleaner from opening on Wndows XP in some cases.
- Fixed a rare case where CCleaner could check for updates multiple times in a short space of time.
CCleaner cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat files.
- Firefox. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
- Google Chrome. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
- Opera. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history.
- Apple Safari. Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, form history.
- Other Supported Browsers. K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, SRWare Iron, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Netscape Navigator, Avant and Maxthon.
- Windows. Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, Jump Lists.
- Registry Cleaner. Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more…
- Third-party applications. Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more!
How To Activate:
- Download from link bellow.
- Disable your Internet. (IMPORTANT)
- Install CCleaner Professional.
- After installation is done, it will ask for Key, just copy from bellow.
- That's all.
- Now enable internet and enjoy !